Welding Cable 105°C 600V
ZW welding cable can be used in welding power equipment. ZW will help you choose the right welding cable and wire. The welding cable warranty is 70 years.
Select the welding cable size
Welding cable is designed for use in electric arc-welding machines to power an electrode, a specially designed metal rod, that conducts a charge. The charge carried by the electrode is needed to produce an electric arc, the heat source, between the electrode and the metals being welded. Welding cable is made to be extremely durable and flexible. Arc-welding requires a person to move the electrode around the shop and along the joints being welded, so it is essential to have a flexible welding cable that allows for ease of movement. A high strand count and rubber insulation help increase the cable's flexibility. A durable cable is important in industrial environments where abrasions, cuts, burns from sparks, and oil and water exposure can quickly wear out a weaker cable. ZW Welding Cable is highly flexible stranded, we use copper diameter 0.20mm insulated with high grade black and red EPDM. A paper separator is utilized to enhance stripability. Maximum conductor operating temperature is 105°C in circuits not exceeding 600 volts. Minimum temperature rating -50°C. It is also called EPDM Welding Cable.
Welding Cable Requirement:
(1) The welding wire is working under the condition of low voltage (higher voltage is 200V) and high current, it is required to have certain heat resistance.
(2) The long-term allowable working temperature of the cable should not exceed 65 ℃.
(3) Cable frequent movement, twisting and casting, flexible, good bending properties required.
(4) in the cast vulnerable to sharp steel components of the scraping, rubbing, it requires good mechanical properties such as cable insulation tear resistance, wear resistance.
(5) the use of complex environmental conditions, such as sunlight, boiling water, contact mud, oil, acid and alkali liquids, etc., requires a certain degree of weather resistance and oil, solvent resistance.
(6) Sometimes encounter hot welding parts, requiring good heat resistance and deformation.
(7) Frequent movement, small outer diameter and light weight are required.
OFC Welding Cable
ZW is a leading welding cable manufacturer since 1993. We can produce copper welding cable and tinned welding cable. ZW will help you choose your right welding cable size.